RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Texas Permanent Rv Parks?
SgtRock
post Feb 21 2011, 08:41 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54108

Hello Everyone, we are new & wondering if anybody has info on Permanent land/lease RV or Park Model RV parks in Texas? We have recently come across one that charges $25,000 for a lifetime land/lease & $800. annual maintenance fees.We are just trying to compare other like parks out there, any ideas? Thanks! SgtRock
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Luvtheroad
post Mar 4 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45805

A few months ago I was reading a thread on another site about buying into a campsite. There were a lot of posters who said they were promised "pie in the sky" by the sellers: "we'll be building a huge rec center 'next year'; just think....this is something you can leave to your children (that's assuming your children WANT it); if you get tired of coming, you can always sell it and probably make a good profit on it (yeah...right)"; etc. etc. The postings poured in about the lies, the exaggerations and just the fact that you'll probably never make a killing on selling the campsite and you have a pretty big chance of taking a real bath on it. A number of people said they had no choice but to walk away and take their losses. A couple mentioned that they were threatened with legal action for doing this. The postings came from a wide variety of areas. Of course, you had the posters who thought this was the greatest thing since sliced bread but, sceptic that I am, I have a sneaking suspicion that these posts were from the sellers, not the buyers. Who knows?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com