2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question On Guns
Iluvcamp
post Oct 18 2011, 01:44 PM
Post #16

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 56569

Very interesting topic. I personally believe the RVing community to be very outgoing and proactive in helping others. So it similar to having a community watch program. However if you camp off season especially in the public recreation areas you could find yourself alone in the park. So I guess my opinion is it would depend when and where you camping along with all the consideration that the other post gave about the law.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wink
post Oct 18 2011, 03:47 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26986

QUOTE(B. Kidd @ Sep 30 2011, 03:08 PM) *

Illinois ranks right up there too! In Chicago, handgun ownership has been banned since 1982. No preemption law as even a small town like Morton Grove has entirely banned handgun posession.
My motto: I'd rather be tried by 12, then carried by 6.

That way the criminals and politicians don`t need to worry about getting shot when they steal from you. If not so why do the states with the toughest gun laws and worst politicians have the highest crime rates with a few exceptions.?sad.gif ph34r.gifI also just notice a new sign in one of the Florida State parks that stated your fire arm must be stored in a secure place in your RV.I guess that came about with the new Florida laws on right to carry.

--------------------
Home is where we park it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com