> Camping In Clearwater Florida Area, Looking for some input
campergal
post Dec 26 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16795

Hi everyone

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas! We are on the countdown now for leaving for our trip south. We head out Jan 3, will stay overnight in New Brunswick as we drop our daughter off at university then head to Florida. We are booked to work the Tampa RV SuperShow Jan 10-15 so will be staying at the StateFair Park for that week then will be heading out to tour.

We haven't got any definite plans on where we want to go yet but do know that Mid February to Mid March we want to be in the Clearwater area (within an hour). We are now thinking we would like to find a park that has a bit longer term availability (upwards to a month) and also has sites that have Florida rooms on them. Not even sure if this is a possibility. I know in Texas there are some parks that people rent out their lots for trailers and the lot has another room already on it.

Now that family knows we are travelling all of a sudden they think it's a great idea to head south for a week!!! lol and as much as I love them I think the trailer would get very small very quickly so am looking for alternatives.

Any suggestions, hints or names of campgrounds that might be able to accommodate me would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks so much!
Trish
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com