RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hw To View A Specific Members Campground Reviews?
Snidely Whiplash
post Apr 18 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 67925

Is there a way to view a specific member's campground reviews? Or create a link to my own reviews?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
JBH
post May 9 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 14541

Sorry about that, but that was exactly what I was agreeing to while still understanding the reason why you can't do just that...I agree it would be very helpful, but also agree that it isn't possible since it would stifle the folks that want to write how they feel (when I review, I write how I feel but also don't beat up the park for things out of their control)...it'd be a lot like bashing a park in Alaska because of the mosquitos biggrin.gif .
+Quote Post
Steve and Kathy Burnett
post Jun 1 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 21407

My favorites are the people who give bad reviews because it was windy or too cold.. or not enough activities for their kids. Want lot's of activities? Go to a park that features stuff for children. At my age, those are the ones I avoid smile.gif

Most complain about weak WiFi signal nowdays which I think is baloney. If they knew how much it costs a park to install WiFi with all the repeaters, I think they would understand if the "surfiing" speeds aren't equal to direct connect cable speeds. You want Wifi? Get an air card. I did. OK - rant over.

--------------------
Save a life - Adopt a pet from your local shelter
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com