RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Campgrounds In Wyoming, where to stop overnight
njengel
post Aug 5 2012, 04:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 47266

We will be traveling between Sheridan, WY and Longmont, CO in a couple weeks. We have stayed in Cheyenne a couple times, but we are wondering if we are missing a better RV park for an overnight. Any suggestions>
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
TXBobcat
post Sep 12 2012, 09:27 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6165

I was raised outside of Casper and when going back to that area, the Casper KOA is desent. Not much in that area but rolling hills, sage brush, shrub cactus and sand. I would not stay at Fort Casper Campground. Been through there many times and it was never one I could think about staying at. I wish they would build one on Casper Mountain.

BC
+Quote Post
docj
post Nov 25 2012, 11:19 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45503

QUOTE(TXBobcat @ Sep 12 2012, 11:27 PM) *

I was raised outside of Casper and when going back to that area, the Casper KOA is desent. Not much in that area but rolling hills, sage brush, shrub cactus and sand. I would not stay at Fort Casper Campground. Been through there many times and it was never one I could think about staying at. I wish they would build one on Casper Mountain.

BC

I don't know what you object to but we stayed at Fort Caspar last year for ~10 days and we thought it was fine. It is nothing but a gravel parking lot with hookups, but the KOA didn't look any better. Furthermore, Fort Caspar is much closer to the center of town, restaurants, etc.

--------------------
Joel Weiss
2000 Beaver Patriot Thunder--Cat C12
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L toad
WiFi Ranger Ambassador
RVParkReviews.com Administrator
Share our adventures at: Weiss Travels
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com