Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How Many Posts Is An Individual Allowed Per Park
kcmoedoe
post Sep 2 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21445

There is a review of Mission West RV park in Mission Texas that got a "1". Since I read all the trainwreck reviews, I read it, and then clicked through the posters other reviews. They have "reviewed" this park 4 times since March of 2011. They are involved in a lawsuit against the park, by their own admission in the posts. I don't have a dog in the fight, but it sure appears the purpose of the multiple reviews is not to make the public aware of any issues in the park but to give a black eye to the ownership and try and hurt their bottom line. I don't think these obvious personal attacks should be allowed, especially when it is expressly represented that legal action is occuring.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Texasrvers
post Sep 2 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

This does seem excessive. However, our only guideline about reviews for the same park is that they must be 90 days apart. It appears that the first 3 reviews by this person meet that criteria. Only the last one seems to be within 90 days of the previous one. However, if the January 2012 review was submitted at the very first of the month and the if the March 2012 review was submitted at the very end of month, that would be right at the 90 days. Of course the reverse could be true also. An end of January review and the first of March review would only be 30 days. The system is not supposed to allow second reviews to go through unless they are outside the 90 day limit, so maybe this last review just made it under the wire.

As for the content of the review and the fact that it is reporting a law suit, I will call this to the attention of the higher up admins. And thank you for calling it to our attention.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com