Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How Many Posts Is An Individual Allowed Per Park
kcmoedoe
post Sep 2 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21445

There is a review of Mission West RV park in Mission Texas that got a "1". Since I read all the trainwreck reviews, I read it, and then clicked through the posters other reviews. They have "reviewed" this park 4 times since March of 2011. They are involved in a lawsuit against the park, by their own admission in the posts. I don't have a dog in the fight, but it sure appears the purpose of the multiple reviews is not to make the public aware of any issues in the park but to give a black eye to the ownership and try and hurt their bottom line. I don't think these obvious personal attacks should be allowed, especially when it is expressly represented that legal action is occuring.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
jamarynn1
post Sep 3 2012, 09:26 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45805

We were in a delightful park once that had consistantly high scores except for one "1", who panned everything in the park (everything was dirty, everyone was rude, the sites were narrow, the road was awful, etc., etc.). As we found the park to be very good, I spoke with the owner about the bad review and he said he knew who had done it; it was a camper who was impossible to please and who had threatened to "bad mouth" the park. I mentioned that he could contact the moderators about this unfair report and he said that it wasn't worth his time to do so, that he felt prospective campers would see the report for what it was and pay attention to the other high reports. If I see a report with consistantly high scores and then a bad one, I figure that there are people all over this world who just cannot be pleased. Look at the cruise reports.....you get people who hated everything about the cruise....how could you possibly hate EVERYTHING about the cruise unless the boat sank? And even then, they MUST have had at least a little fun until they had to get in the lifeboats, yaknowhatImean? Conversely, if the park gets 1s and 2s and then a 10 with "best park I ever stayed at, etc., etc", well, I figure they've asked their mom to post a review. Ya gotta take it all with a grain of salt.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com