Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How Many Posts Is An Individual Allowed Per Park
kcmoedoe
post Sep 2 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21445

There is a review of Mission West RV park in Mission Texas that got a "1". Since I read all the trainwreck reviews, I read it, and then clicked through the posters other reviews. They have "reviewed" this park 4 times since March of 2011. They are involved in a lawsuit against the park, by their own admission in the posts. I don't have a dog in the fight, but it sure appears the purpose of the multiple reviews is not to make the public aware of any issues in the park but to give a black eye to the ownership and try and hurt their bottom line. I don't think these obvious personal attacks should be allowed, especially when it is expressly represented that legal action is occuring.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
dalsgal
post Sep 3 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14080

I can't help but wonder why they keep going back to that park if they feel it is so bad. I might return a second time to a bad park but not again after that. It sounds to me more like they are just trying to set out to make sure the park continues to get bad reports. I don't know if the reports are warranted or not but I would question the accuracy of someone that stayed there 4 times when they hated it the first time.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Sep 3 2012, 01:16 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Sep 3 2012, 12:04 PM) *

I can't help but wonder why they keep going back to that park if they feel it is so bad.

In his 2011 review he mentioned he owns a lot there and may not be able to sell it or get out of it because of the law suit. Then he also mentioned he needs to go there for medical reasons. It seems like he could find another park in the area (there is one on every corner down there), but maybe financially he cannot afford to move to another place. But I'd sure be trying. Life is too short to be that unhappy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com