RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "permanent Guest", same
zavsgran
post Sep 6 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21771

Why do a lot of reviewers complain about "Permanent Guests"? I think this is just pure snobbery!!!
I have permanents who are very good guests,more so than short term guests, i.e. School Teachers, College Professors, Policemen, Senators & Congressmen, just to name a few. The permanents are always very good neighbors who clean up after their dogs(pets) & keep there sites very nice, will maintain their own yards & enjoy being able to add their own beautiful landscaping, where the short term guests let their children & pets destroy trees & other landscaping & think it's my responsibility to clean up after them & their pets. I screen my permanents very carefully, I do not rent permanent space to anyone I think may be a problem to me or other guests! Unfortunately I would go bankrupt soon if I only rented to short term campers, especially in this economy! I would like to know how other RV Park & Campground Owners feel about complaints about "Permanent Guest"! cool.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Wink
post Dec 28 2012, 08:31 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26986

I can tell you from camping close to one time a month some where that a lot of people do not have a shiny class A that are nice people down on there luck. sad.gif And most on here better remember with this government and the economy about any one of us could be in there place. I know quite a few that were very well off till the idiots elected idiots to run the country and they lost every thing. Some of them work camp to get by and some have a little money for lot rent.
Some have nothing but a tent but that does not make them a bad Person. No more than a slob with a class A and a belly full of beer makes him a good camper because he has a shiny RV. There are some camp grounds I would not want to stay in and some I can`t get in that are class A only or is a place to play golf or what ever that I would not want to stay at as I would not fit in. But it is there money and that is fine. In a review it is nice to know what to expect when you get there. But on the basest of safety and trash are important. So if you choose not to stay there you don`t waste your time. dry.gif

--------------------
Home is where we park it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com