RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "permanent Guest", same
zavsgran
post Sep 6 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21771

Why do a lot of reviewers complain about "Permanent Guests"? I think this is just pure snobbery!!!
I have permanents who are very good guests,more so than short term guests, i.e. School Teachers, College Professors, Policemen, Senators & Congressmen, just to name a few. The permanents are always very good neighbors who clean up after their dogs(pets) & keep there sites very nice, will maintain their own yards & enjoy being able to add their own beautiful landscaping, where the short term guests let their children & pets destroy trees & other landscaping & think it's my responsibility to clean up after them & their pets. I screen my permanents very carefully, I do not rent permanent space to anyone I think may be a problem to me or other guests! Unfortunately I would go bankrupt soon if I only rented to short term campers, especially in this economy! I would like to know how other RV Park & Campground Owners feel about complaints about "Permanent Guest"! cool.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
GandJ
post Sep 24 2012, 01:50 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 64530

I've looked at that photo about a dozen times now and, although there's ALOT going on there (is that a coffin on the roof???), I probably wouldn't object to parking next to it or near it just based on looks.

What bothers me is when the "permanents" seem a little frightening and/or make it known that they don't really want us there using THEIR laundry machines or complaining to management about their loose dogs or loud noise. So yeah, since you don't know when you're going to run into that, I like to know which parks have mostly permanents and plan only short (overnight) stays there.

That said, does anyone know what kind of RV that is in the photo? Kinda cool looking.

--------------------
It's always the batteries!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com