RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How Long Does It Take You To Get A Shop Appointment?
GandJ
post Oct 8 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 64530

So, as we sit here waiting for an appointment date to have our brakes looked at and some other warranty work done, I got curious:

How long does it take you to get an appointment at your local RV shop?

--------------------
It's always the batteries!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
John Blue
post Oct 8 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 214

I have the same problem as Joez on this item. I have called Cummins Power South for a small engine repair job and was told we will do the work tomorrow. Three weeks later motorhome is in the same spot. Talk to service people and hear other motorhomes come in off the road and need repair as well. OK do the work someday if you can find the time. The winter runs wild down here in Tampa. The Tampa RV show is a service killer as everyone is in town and needs service work or repair. In summer never a problem anyplace we use. Out on the road and only one time we had to go to a truck repair shop due to a bad air dryer leak. The shop moved MH inside ahead of other jobs and worked on the parts and problem to it was all fixed. The supply house send the wrong repair kit and shop send a driver over 60 miles one way to get the correct parts so we could get back on the road. Great service from all people who worked in that Con-way truck shop in Warrensburg, MO.

--------------------
John
Brandon, Fl.
FMCA F-248693
Foretravel MH
Honda CRV tow
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com