RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Opinions On A Florida Park?
Eaglemate
post Oct 17 2012, 10:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 65202

Friends I need a recommendation on a park in Florida for January through March. I need low density and close to a beach. Anyone have a favorite?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Galli
post Aug 10 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4833

QUOTE(Eaglemate @ Oct 17 2012, 09:30 AM) *

Friends I need a recommendation on a park in Florida for January through March. I need low density and close to a beach. Anyone have a favorite?

Well, let me clarify a little your message, you are planning to go from Jan-Mar in Florida, where in Florida? If you are considering the northern part (i.e. Pan handle up to Tampa,) during Jan and good part of Feb. is NOT a beach time, southern than that, excerpt for a few days miserable, the rest would be OK, if you are NOT considering the rates.
I am spending my vacations since 8 years in Crustal River which is about one hour drive north of Tampa, there is a nice beach about 5 miles away but you still have to consider the weather there; Crystal river is a nice community with restaurants, shopping centers and all facility to have an easy life but the area is mainly good for fishermen.
In closing, think about how much you are ready to spend and then make a decision.
Florida is a very interesting place and if you are planning to visit around there are lots of places to go
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
docj
post Aug 11 2013, 10:58 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 45503

QUOTE(Galli @ Aug 11 2013, 12:24 AM) *

Well, let me clarify a little your message, you are planning to go from Jan-Mar in Florida, where in Florida? If you are considering the northern part (i.e. Pan handle up to Tampa,) during Jan and good part of Feb. is NOT a beach time, southern than that, excerpt for a few days miserable, the rest would be OK, if you are NOT considering the rates.
I am spending my vacations since 8 years in Crustal River which is about one hour drive north of Tampa, there is a nice beach about 5 miles away but you still have to consider the weather there; Crystal river is a nice community with restaurants, shopping centers and all facility to have an easy life but the area is mainly good for fishermen.
In closing, think about how much you are ready to spend and then make a decision.
Florida is a very interesting place and if you are planning to visit around there are lots of places to go

I assume you realize you are replying to a post that is nearly a year old. The OP had requested information for the 2012-2013 season.

--------------------
Joel Weiss
2000 Beaver Patriot Thunder--Cat C12
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L toad
WiFi Ranger Ambassador
RVParkReviews.com Administrator
Share our adventures at: Weiss Travels
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com