Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How Much Does Your Spouse Infuence Your Campground Reviews
mdcamping
post Oct 25 2012, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14145

For the most part over the past few years my better half and I have been able to agree or find common ground on most of the stuff that is involved in reviewing a campground.
But we have had some exceptions where we haven’t seen eye to eye, one of which was a campground this past summer were we couldn’t agree on how to rate the shower facilities…she thought they were to small and cramped, I thought they were okay, long story short I went with her opinion.

So my question is what things have you and your spouse haven’t seen eye to eye on? cool.gif

Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Florida Native
post Oct 26 2012, 09:00 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4762

A whole lot. I write them up and I ask her to give a score. If different than mine, we average them together. While writing them up, I ask her for pros and cons. It is a joint project (like everything we do). We put a lot of weight on employee attitudes and friendliness. We also rate value (price divided by quality) greatly and try to rate against what they advertised. In other words, if they don't have a pool and don't have one advertised, we can still give them a high score. Rate against what they claim, not against Disneyland. One big down grader for us is poor WiFi when good one is claimed. Lie to us and you get a low score for others to see before they choose you.

--------------------
Lindsay Richards
http://www.linandnancy.com
Formerly Lindsay Richards
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com