Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lake Whales/river Ranch Florida, Area
campergal
post Nov 2 2012, 08:21 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16795

Hi there - we spent our first winter in Florida last year and loved it (could the weather have got any better????). We moved around and stayed in a total of 13 different parks. This year we are planning to head there again and want to stay in no more then 3 parks. I am wondering if anyone could tell me about the Lake Whales and River Ranch area in Central Florida. Are they fairly populated? We stayed in Moore Haven last year for a bit and loved the park but found it was quite a ways away from everything. We would prefer to be somewhat closer to a populated area but not quite as busy as ... say ... Clearwater area.

Any assistance would be appreciated smile.gif

Trish
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
campergal
post Nov 2 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16795

I guess we are decided, we are going to start our winter vacation in River Ranch! So excited to start planning! We are purchasing a brand new 5th wheel toy hauler so plan to have lots of fun with it! Thanks so much for the input.

Will try to be quicker with my reviews this year! Just found all of mine from last year and sent them in but they were rejected sad.gif Too old as we travelled in Feb/March 2012. Too bad as I had reviewed two brand new campgrounds that had no reviews. Oh well.

Thanks again.
Trish

Wanted to add, I totally understand the reason for the rule re: dates for reviews and it's a shame park owners do what they do. I personallly own a park (just read the latest review on my park 3/10 .. the poster said roads were small etc etc etc which is fine, his point of view but he also claimed "fireworks were being shot off"...the ONLY time we allow fireworks in our park is on Canada Day ... he was here in July...and we do them ourselves with the help of the local firemen...wonder if he was here for that celebration!!! lol) So, yeah, I can see where I would love to be able to respond to that review smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com