RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rv Parks And Meth
a.d
post Nov 3 2012, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 55860

It seems that drugs are quite popular in some RV parks these days especially methamphetamine, crystal meth. This is not new and has been going on for some time now. Some cookers use old RVs located in park spaces( like next door ) or kept in RV storage locations or even in mini storage units.Becouse of a new method called SHAKE AND BAKE OR ONE POT METHOD, they can make meth in their own RV, car ect. It has become harder to detect this drug being made and can be made in forty minutes. Even some park management teams are on board with useing, making, selling to aford their own drug habit and shipping the drug.Unfortunately this does eventually effects every one that uses RV parks for overnight,weekly, or full time. Most likely with out you even knowing (health, more violence).Some park owners are quite aware of this happening in thier parks and are reaping some of the rewards, but no direct hands on. This may be becouse of hard times and trying to stay in business or just greed. Now before I get a lot of angry response to this. I did not say all parks all management or park owners. This can happen in any park. No I will not write a review, That will only become a map for other meth users. Yes I know you can call law enforcement. They seem to only care about big drug dealers unless there are children involved. Possibly because they do not have the funding these days and private property laws.

ad
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
GandJ
post Nov 5 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 64530

Obviously, having not seen either of those programs, I need to watch more TV.

That, and the zombie apocalypse aside, I did not realize RVs were being used as meth labs.
Had read about"suites" type hotel rooms (with kitchenettes) being used to cook up crack, though.

Is this just in private CG's, presumably? Wouldn't think the druggies would take a chance of
a Park Ranger getting a whiff of what's going on in their mobile meth lab?

--------------------
It's always the batteries!
+Quote Post
docj
post Nov 7 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 45503

QUOTE(GandJ @ Nov 5 2012, 07:38 PM) *

Obviously, having not seen either of those programs, I need to watch more TV.

Breaking Bad past seasons are available on NetFlix. But, I have to warn you they are addictive! laugh.gif

--------------------
Joel Weiss
2000 Beaver Patriot Thunder--Cat C12
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L toad
WiFi Ranger Ambassador
RVParkReviews.com Administrator
Share our adventures at: Weiss Travels
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com