RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Reviewing A Park You Didn't Stay At., Didn't stay- couldn't get in...
fistymc
post Dec 26 2012, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 76249

I posted this on another thread but decided that I might get better feedback/visibility by posting a new topic.

I recently tried to post a review of a park that had such a poor check in process and access that we couldn't even get in. I understand why my review was denied- we didnt actually stay, it was pretty *personal* (mostly because I am sooo ticked) and it appears to be an isolated incident.

But...I really think its important for other folks to know about the problem we had. It was crazy and I've had no response from the park.

How can I post a review for a park that seems so mismanaged that customers can't get in and then barely get out? blink.gif It was pretty much a nightmare.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Texasrvers
post Dec 26 2012, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

We do on occasion accept reviews when the reviewer did not actually stay at the park; however, whether that happens or not depends on what the review contains. If your review contained information such as the appearance/condition of the park, what the sites were like, whether the utilities were conveniently placed and if they worked well, what amenities were available, it might have been posted. We realize you never had the opportunity to find out about these things, but they should be included in order to create a real review. Apparently, according to your own analysis {I understand why my review was denied- we didnt actually stay, it was pretty *personal* (mostly because I am sooo ticked) and it appears to be an isolated incident.}, your comments did not include this information and that is probably why it was deferred. We understand your desire to warn others, but without information about the park, it just wasn’t a review.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com