RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rv Park Near Los Angeles, Needed an RV park near LA
John WD Smith
post Feb 13 2013, 01:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 66825

I would like some recommendations on good RV sites near LA. Any help would be appreciated.
John.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Jerry S.
post Feb 15 2013, 02:34 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10441

John WD Smith,

As with most requests of this nature, it would help those who may want to advise you if you would give a little more information on what you want. Asking for suggestions on a "nice" RV park doesn't cut it. Do you want a private or public park, full hook ups, cable TV, WIFI at your site, family and/or pet friendly, shade, a pool, and on and on? Are we talking just overnight or and extended stay? There is no sense in somebody recommending a park that doesn't meet your needs/wants.
+Quote Post
Fitzjohnfan
post Feb 15 2013, 04:25 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41655

QUOTE(Jerry S. @ Feb 15 2013, 01:34 AM) *

John WD Smith,

As with most requests of this nature, it would help those who may want to advise you if you would give a little more information on what you want. Asking for suggestions on a "nice" RV park doesn't cut it. Do you want a private or public park, full hook ups, cable TV, WIFI at your site, family and/or pet friendly, shade, a pool, and on and on? Are we talking just overnight or and extended stay? There is no sense in somebody recommending a park that doesn't meet your needs/wants.

John, I can answer for our family that we would like to see the beach since we are land-locked Coloradans. We will visit Knotts berry farm and universial studios, and will visit the CBS studios for a taping of a show. We will probably be in the area for 3-4 days.
I was also wondering about public transportation since we don't travel with a towed, we would have to unhook to travel to the destinations listed
My boys are 12 and 16 so they wouldn't need a playground, but a pool woul be nice
What is the water temp of the ocean in late march? Too cold to swim in?

--------------------
Chris G.
Westminster, CO
FMCA: F3508-S
1989 32' Southwind MH
+Quote Post
ducmons
post Jun 16 2013, 07:13 PM
Post #4

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 79629

QUOTE(Fitzjohnfan @ Feb 15 2013, 05:25 AM) *

John, I can answer for our family that we would like to see the beach since we are land-locked Coloradans. We will visit Knotts berry farm and universial studios, and will visit the CBS studios for a taping of a show. We will probably be in the area for 3-4 days.
I was also wondering about public transportation since we don't travel with a towed, we would have to unhook to travel to the destinations listed
My boys are 12 and 16 so they wouldn't need a playground, but a pool woul be nice
What is the water temp of the ocean in late march? Too cold to swim in?

We're wanting to do the very same trip. Curious if you did go in March and where you guys stayed?
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com