RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need Lession On Campground Memberships/plans,+/-s,options Ect?
aRVowl
post Feb 24 2013, 05:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 77102

With the abundance of campground membership plans & options available, Some one/some where should of written a primer on how to choose the best campground plan for an individual's needs. And explained the pit falls/traps that await the unwary!! Can anyone point me to an unbiased resource that gets me smart on this aspect of RVing. Thks Happy Trails!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
docj
post Feb 24 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45503

You seem to be approaching the question from the perspective that a campground membership is desirable or necessary. Although some RVers feel that memberships are an important aspect of their RV experience, just as many or more don't have any interest in buying into a membership program.

My wife and I have been full-timing for over two years and see no reason why we would want anything other than the inexpensive Good Sam and Passport America memberships. We like to go where we want to and don't want our travels to be constrained by the presence or absence of CG's that are part of our club. Furthermore, we carefully select the CG's we stay at mostly based on reviews posted on this website; there are plenty of membership parks reviewed here that we wouldn't even consider staying at.

--------------------
Joel Weiss
2000 Beaver Patriot Thunder--Cat C12
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L toad
WiFi Ranger Ambassador
RVParkReviews.com Administrator
Share our adventures at: Weiss Travels
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com