RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Outdoor World opinion?
Jen Bedini
post Jul 11 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

I was curious if anyone had any info on the Outdoor World campground membership or if anyone has stayed at an Outdoor World campground. I can't seem to find any information anywhere other than what the company puts out...

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
mi99amigo
post Sep 17 2003, 08:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

We visited and camped at an Outdoor World campground this past April, just outside of Williamsburg, VA. Can't remember the town's name at the moment. We also drove around one in Wells, ME last month. These two are ok. Nothing bad, nothing really good to write home about. About half the sites were seasonals, some very old looking ones. Overall, the sites are nice and flat.

We did not feel compelled to join. BTW, they allow two stays for non members before making you take the official tour.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jen Bedini   Outdoor World opinion?   Jul 11 2003, 08:26 AM
ron sward   my family and i enjoy the outdoor world campground...   Jul 15 2003, 08:56 PM
ron sward   my email is ptctr@aol.com if u want more info ron   Jul 15 2003, 08:57 PM
donatalie   Hi, We stayed at the Circle M Campground in Lanca...   Jul 23 2003, 05:43 PM
mi99amigo   We visited and camped at an Outdoor World campgrou...   Sep 17 2003, 08:19 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com