RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Canada Travel In Summer Months, Reservations needed at Private RV parks?
RebaW
post May 4 2013, 05:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 76904

We will be travelling along the BC coast and on to Banff/Jasper area and Calgary. We want to stay at private RV parks in AUgust and September 2013, but are worried about not having reservations. Are reservations needed?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Webmaster
post May 4 2013, 09:26 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(RebaW @ May 4 2013, 03:07 PM) *

We will be travelling along the BC coast and on to Banff/Jasper area and Calgary. We want to stay at private RV parks in AUgust and September 2013, but are worried about not having reservations. Are reservations needed?

We've traveled that area a couple of time without reservations, you may want to check Banff and Jasper, they used not take reservations and put you into dry camping if the hookup were full, and then you go wait inline for someone to leave the next morning and get their spot. Early birds win. ( I actually liked that system even though I'm not an early bird, but I am not sure if they still do it that way. ) August they can be rather busy in that area, and if there are events going on in Calgary, you may need reservations there. Any trip through that area should include a stop a Drumheller, AB, it's a unique place with an awesome dinosaur museum that everyone should see.

--------------------
Webmaster
RV Park Reviews
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com