RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Canada Travel In Summer Months, Reservations needed at Private RV parks?
RebaW
post May 4 2013, 05:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 76904

We will be travelling along the BC coast and on to Banff/Jasper area and Calgary. We want to stay at private RV parks in AUgust and September 2013, but are worried about not having reservations. Are reservations needed?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
JDOLLEN
post May 5 2013, 08:23 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16768

QUOTE(RebaW @ May 4 2013, 04:07 PM) *

We will be travelling along the BC coast and on to Banff/Jasper area and Calgary. We want to stay at private RV parks in AUgust and September 2013, but are worried about not having reservations. Are reservations needed?

Hello RebaW. I would definitely make reservations if you can, especially for weekend days in August. After the September long weekend you should not need to worry about reservations though.

You do not specify a route other than a general direction. (Just a heads up - there are not many good RV parks in the greater Vancouver area and as Hutch333 states, in Calgary either.) In Vancouver, I would check out Burnaby Cariboo or Peace Arch. In the Calgary area, Bow River's Edge in Cochrane.

Since you are planning to travel up the coast, I'm guessing you are taking hiway 99 to Whistler and then over to Kamloops to catch hiway 5 to Jasper. Then down 93 to Banff. From Banff, hiway 1 to Calgary? If you could clarify your route, I might be able to give you more advice.

Darrell
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com