RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Internet Facility At Rv Resorts, YOUR INPUT, PLEASE.
Galli
post May 15 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4833

Yes, I know, this is an issue previously debated and the general comments in answer were that RV Resort should or should not have to provide Internet facilities.
It is several years that I am spending my winter in Florida, in a resort, the campground is not bed a little up in cost per month but promoting several facilities (i.e. swimming pool , tennis, camp for children, SPA and internet).
Almost every thing is in line with the facilities advertised except for the internet which is provided upon payment but always available at the reception and at some sides of the resort.
My question is, is the company making an improper advertising promoting internet facilities without specifying that it is not available at every site ?
Making an analysis of this issue, I am bivalent in interpreting the internet promotion since, yes it is there but not reachable from your RV site.
Is this a misleading promotion or ???
Your opinion would be greatly appreciated
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Lindsay Richards
post May 15 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4762

Bad WiFi reception in my number one gripe. Some people just down right lie about it. Many don't have a clue about how it works or what it means to campers. I bought an all weather, omnidirectional antenna and that makes things much better, but we still have problems. If they lie to me, then they get a bad score. MiFi is self paid and WiFi is normally free. (or figured into the cost of site). We will quiz them on the phone before we get there and I have a hand held WiFi detector to check it out before we unhook. There also Smartphone apps to check WiFi bars.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com