RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Selling Rv, Where is it best to list RV for sale?
stonybirch
post Jun 11 2013, 02:31 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1967

Just wondering where the best sites are to list our RV? Hate to give it up, but our life style has changed the last couple of years and we would like to have some else enjoy it? I have used Craig's list, but not much response. Thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Fitzjohnfan
post Jun 13 2013, 02:01 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 41655

I like Craigslist as well, but the ad should be written well. here are some ideas:

1) make sure you include keyword such as "motor home" (with a space) and motorhome (without a space), camper, RV, trailer, Pop-up, etc.
2) Make sure the price is right. Check other listings of RV's similar to yours. If you are pricing yours too high, it may be why you are not getting much response.
3) do include good pictures. be sure and remove clutter and personal items from the pictures that will make the inside of the RV look smaller.
4) try listing it in towns near you as well.

If you still don't get much response from Cragslist, then you may have to try a larger audiance such as eBay. it will cost you something, but you may find a buyer in another state this way.

If it's a motorhome, and you belong to FMCA, I believe you can list it for free in their classifieds section of their magazine.

--------------------
Chris G.
Westminster, CO
FMCA: F3508-S
1989 32' Southwind MH
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com