RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need Experienced Advice Please., FULL TIME RESIDENCE IN A 25-30 FT TRAVEL TRAILER EVENTUALLY
BruceD
post Aug 31 2013, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 82596

Hi folks
I am brand newbie here. I have done three RV lengthy vacations in my life and hope to go as a permanent lifestyle. I am therefore somewhat experienced in the RV life but not as a permanent lifestyle style.

Here's the situation;
When I can afford it I will purchase for cash a 25-30 ft travel trailer
I have a 2005 DURANGO with the small v8 I figure around a trailer weight if 5500-6000 lbs MAX.
It must be a all season trailer equipped for full time year round living.
I am single so even if I add in another person or two the TT size should be more than adequate.
I intend to purchase for cash USED when the time comes.
Also need best recommendations on the the best hitch and configuration.
I am not not rolling in dough and SS will probably be major income source unless I can get PT ZJOBS nearby the main RV campground/park.

SECOND PART OF THIS POST;
I would need recommendations as to the best and most economical LONG TERM campgrounds/RV parks in Southwest Virginia area maybe exrebding to TN or NC or SC possibly beyond that geography.

I don't mean to dump this lengthy post on everyone but all of your recommendations will certsiy be appreciated as I gear up for this monumental ligestyke change!

Thanks again for any inputs.

Bruce D
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Lindsay Richards
post Nov 18 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4762

Get as many slides as you can. They make a great difference in your perception of size. The year around part depends on where you will be.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com