Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost Reviews!
dodge guy
post Sep 12 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 12626

Ok, this is not that big an issue, but it has happened 3 times in a row. I submit a review and it never shows up. I`ll wait 2-3weeks and then I give up an repost it and it goes through. did this with the last 3. all of them I had to resubmit. Like I said it`s not a huge deal just a pain. anyone else run into this? I`m going to try and resubmit it later today.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Texasrvers
post Sep 12 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

Our records show that your last two reviews were deferred for not meeting our guidelines in some manner. You should have received emails stating that these reviews were deferred and telling the reason why. If these were not returned to you in a timely manner, it is because we receive over 100 reviews a day during the summer months, and it takes a while to read all of them.

It appears that the review you submitted in Aug. 2013 was resubmitted, and it is posted. Your most recent review from Sept. 2013 has not been resubmitted.

Prior to these two reviews, you have numerous other reviews that were accepted. Four of them were deferred and resubmitted before ultimately being posted.

I hope this explains your inquiry, but please let me know if you have any other questions.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com