RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pros & Cons To Motorhome Manufacturers, Suggestions on Motorhomes
CurleyJo
post Sep 12 2013, 10:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 65471

We are researching which type of Motorhome to buy and I am not having much luck finding out the ratings associated with each manufacturer or brand. So far we are looking at brands that have been suggested by other RVers. We currently live in our 25R Arctic Fox travel trailer 9 - 10 months of the year.

My husband's main concern is the engine and running gear. We want definitely want a diesel pusher between 38' to 40' between 2005 and 2010. What do you have, like and dislike and why? Would you buy it again?

Can anyone give us tips, suggestions, web sites, pros or cons to the various rigs? We would greatly appreciate any information that you can pass along. biggrin.gif

Thank you in advance!

Teresa & Mike

--------------------
Teresa & Mike Owen
Jo (Black Lab) & Rocky (Airedale)
Arctic Fox Travel Trailer
2011 Red Silverado
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
RLM
post Sep 24 2013, 06:36 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8584

I have had two previous MHs and both companies folded. I am now the third owner of an older Newmar Dutch Star. It has all the bells and whistles that the other two newer ones had. You didn't say if you were looking new or pre-owned. If the latter, I would stick with the companies who are still in business. Which by the way, will narrow your search considerably.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com