RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Good Job!
DrLewie
post Sep 26 2013, 09:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 39273

I've been using RV Park Reviews as my primary search site for campgrounds as my wife and I travel around the country. I just realized on our current 3 month trip that I haven't even opened my Good Sam directory or gone to any other website to find a park. I've come to the realization that your site is all I need to find quality RV parks virtually anywhere in North America. Sure, sometimes an individual review containing personal preferences and biases doesn't make a lot of sense in the context of what other submissions say, but it isn't too difficult to read several reviews of a park and get a good idea of what we'll find when we get there.

Since I started using RV Park Reviews as my primary search engine for finding campgrounds we've only stayed in one park that didn't meet our standards, and that was because the park had been flooded since any reviews were posted and it frankly should have been closed until it got back into shape.

RV Park Reviews has become an essential tool in our RVing. Keep up the good work. smile.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Florida Native
post Sep 26 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4762

I might suggest that you use Passport America also. You can then go to this site to check on quality of reviews. If you have a Smart phone, you can do it with their free app and then just go right to here from there. Really neat. No books to carry.

--------------------
Lindsay Richards
http://www.linandnancy.com
Formerly Lindsay Richards
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com