RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How To Handle Licenses And Registrations For Full Time Rv'ers., State laws and driver licenses
Ted Morgen
post Oct 4 2013, 01:05 AM
Post #1


Group: Members
Posts: 8
Joined: 17-May 08
Member No.: 21292

I'm sure this subject has been covered before but since the Dept. of Homeland Security has made so many changes in licensing, I wonder what is the best way to deal with having an address in order to maintain driver licenses and registrations on vehicles when you are full time and no longer own a home. We currently live in Florida and you have to go through hoops to prove who you are and where you live to get a driver's license here. I am guessing that you can't use a P.O. Box on a license any more. Anyone have any ideas? IF I do this I will be traveling and staying in
Florida, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington State and New Jersey. Most of the time between Arizona and Washington. Any advice from anyone in any state would be appreciated.
Ted Morgen* formally Colorado and right now, Florida.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


Lo-Fi Version