User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rkw99
post Nov 1 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #32

Group: Members
Member No.: 61121

I also find the reviews here a little vague and dry. I tried to post reviews that were rejected because I put a line in about my family composition. Personally I like to know a little bit about where the writer is coming from. A park that may be suitable for full timers travelling without kids might not be for me and my young family. This site is entitled to be formatted how those who run it wish. So I just use this as one of many resources for researching my trips. I am finding reviews and posting reviews for campgrounds on Tripadvisor and Yelp that are more colorful to suit my needs.
+Quote Post
Glenn Norton
post Nov 1 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6876

QUOTE(rkw99 @ Nov 1 2013, 08:16 AM) *

I also find the reviews here a little vague and dry. I tried to post reviews that were rejected because I put a line in about my family composition. Personally I like to know a little bit about where the writer is coming from. A park that may be suitable for full timers travelling without kids might not be for me and my young family. This site is entitled to be formatted how those who run it wish. So I just use this as one of many resources for researching my trips. I am finding reviews and posting reviews for campgrounds on Tripadvisor and Yelp that are more colorful to suit my needs.

When you submit a review there is a box you can fill in whether it is family friendly or not. When you read the campground accommodations information that is something you can look at when searching for a suitable campground.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com