RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Csmpground Address, is any thought been given to including
DelK
post Nov 11 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 52992

Has any thought been given to including addresses or driving directions for each campground? It would be helpful for those of using, for instance, DeLorme mapping and GPS as well as Yahoo or Google maps. I've found the map locatioon to be incorrect more than once and so use some additional device to verify addresses before selecting a place to stay.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Traveling man
post Nov 16 2013, 01:30 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33991

I must admit that I had researched campgrounds, and even submitted reviews for over a year before I thought about the missing address info. I was so used to navigating between websites and reviews that I always had an address. I actually looked for where to enter it the first time that I reviewed a campground without prior reviews or a website. In that case I added the road/direction from town to my review. So yes, there are cases where it might be handy to readers. I appreciate this website, so if the decision is made to add an address field, I would be glad to volunteer to take a state, and look up/add address listings to all of those existing listings.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com