Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Reviews Not Published
johnhicks
post Jan 18 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 84394

Howdy!

I've submitted several reviews in the past couple of months and I've not received boo. Not published, no rejection, no rewrite, nothing at all. What gives?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
kcmoedoe
post Jan 19 2014, 12:09 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21445

Since your rant isn't going to see the light of day here, post it on rv.net. It is the slow season, so rants are eagerly awaited.
+Quote Post
johnhicks
post Jan 19 2014, 03:16 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(kcmoedoe @ Jan 19 2014, 01:09 PM) *

Since your rant isn't going to see the light of day here, post it on rv.net. It is the slow season, so rants are eagerly awaited.

No, no rant. biggrin.gif
Three reviews submitted which _do_ review facilities, what works and is level or not plus where supplies can be obtained if appropriate. I've given up and just post the cg reviews on my blog.
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Jan 19 2014, 07:16 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

QUOTE(johnhicks @ Jan 19 2014, 03:16 PM) *

No, no rant. biggrin.gif

True; the review was not a rant (I never said it was), but it did not contain any details about the park.

Three reviews submitted which _do_ review facilities, what works and is level or not plus where supplies can be obtained if appropriate. I've given up and just post the cg reviews on my blog.

The curious thing is that I really cannot find more than one review that was submitted, so I ask the same question as Dutch: Did you use a different name? Also if you will use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page and give us the names of the other parks you reviewed, we can do some more checking to try to locate your reviews.
+Quote Post
johnhicks
post Jan 21 2014, 04:43 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jan 19 2014, 08:16 PM) *

True; the review was not a rant (I never said it was), but it did not contain any details about the park.

The curious thing is that I really cannot find more than one review that was submitted, so I ask the same question as Dutch: Did you use a different name? Also if you will use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page and give us the names of the other parks you reviewed, we can do some more checking to try to locate your reviews.

No not a different name. I reviewed Ho Hum in Carrabelle, Fla., Holiday Campground in Panacea (Ochlokonee Bay) Fla. and Myron B. Hodge City Park in Sopchoppy, Fla. Two of the three had previously been reviewed by others. Since they're so far off the beaten path I did feel it appropriate to mention what goods or services could be found right nearby. Thanks!
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com