Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Campground Restrooms, being clean
Jann Swaim
post May 17 2014, 07:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 74791

OK here goes;
Most park reviews deal with unkept restrooms, here is a thought, treat the restrooms like it was your bathroom at home, in other words clean up after yourself and think about the next user. Not flushing toefs and not wiping down the lavatory is more on the user than the staff cleaning them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
BoomerNY
post May 18 2014, 09:28 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 86764

You can have an unclean restroom as a result of people not treating them properly, and you can have unclean restrooms due to neglect from the staff.

I don't expect the campground staff to check the restrooms every time someone uses it, and not even every hour. A couple times during the day, and responding the camper concerns or complaints promptly is key. But when there's mildew in the showers or in the caulking on the counters, or there's dust clumps in the corners, cobwebs on the lights... these are obvious signs of neglect by the staff.

While I agree that campers have the biggest input on the cleanliness of a facility, it doesn't account for lack of attention by the staff itself. I wouldn't bang on a CG if someone had plugged up one of the toilets with their morning foulness, but I would if it took them an hour to fix said stank.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com