RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lookout Mountain Tennessee?
jimmyz30024
post May 26 2014, 08:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 87174

Hi, we are new to this forum. I did a search but didn't see any input. We are looking for nicest kid friendly campground in the Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls, Tennessee area.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Luvtheroad
post May 27 2014, 11:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45805

We stayed at Holiday Trav-L-Park a couple of years ago. Great place. It did have a playground, if I remember correctly. Odd thing about the park: their entrance is in Chattanooga, Tn but the bulk of the park is actually across the state line in Georgia (at least that's how it looks on the map). The other interesting thing is that it is on the site of a Civil War battleground and you will come across markers in the park showing where different brigades camped during the battle. Being Civil War buffs, that was a real plus for us. The only downside of the park is the noise from the local drag strip in Brainard (I think). You can hear the noise pretty distinctly if there is a race going on, but I don't think there are races often. We were unfortunate enough, however, to be there during a 3-day event and it was pretty loud at times. The park is convenient to sightseeing in the Chattanooga area.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com