> Review Not Posted
dalsgal
post Jun 9 2014, 07:49 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14080

QUOTE(tiffinman @ Jun 9 2014, 07:00 PM) *

Great....I....don't....think........I....will.....miss.....any.....of.....your.....posts.

Why did you join this site if all you want to do is whine and make an effort to cause trouble?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Jun 9 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

QUOTE(tiffinman @ Jun 9 2014, 01:01 PM) *

can you explain the 3 review rule to me one more time ......PLEASE !!!

Yes, I will explain it one more time. Our guidelines require reviewers to submit 3 reviews for different RV parks before any of them is considered for posting. You submitted three reviews. You met our guidelines. We considered your three reviews for posting. Two of them were approved. The third one did not meet our posting guidelines because the date of stay was over 6 months ago.

And I would also like to make some other observations. What I find most curious is that only a few days ago you said: "Another thing that confuses me is that the most recent reviews that where approved TODAY evidently where written a few months prior. In months things can change ....but you wouldn't find out here." If you were concerned that the reviews we are posting were not up to date, how can you criticize our not posting your review that was for a stay in July 2013? Surely the information in it has changed by now.

Also I did a little more checking. When you stated previously that your review for a KOA was never posted, you also said, "The LAST post on that particular c/g is over 1 year old....and its not favorable." This is incorrect. The last 2 reviews are from September 2013 (not over a year old and newer than yours) and the last 10 reviews are rated 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 6 9--hardly unfavorable.

And finally I think it has finally come to light why you are so upset about this review not being posted. You are a friend of someone involved with the park. And yes, it should come as no big surprise that we have a rule about that too. When you submitted your reviews you checked a box where you declared that you did not have any affiliation with the park you were reviewing. Being a friend of someone involved with the renovation is certainly pushing the envelope, so we appreciate your calling this association to our attention.

The bottom line here is we appreciate anyone’s time and effort to submit reviews, but we do have certain rules that we expect all our members to follow. If you do not feel that we are meeting your needs or running things the way you want, you are welcome to try other sites. We, however, intend to keep running this site in a manner that we feel is the most beneficial to the majority of our membership.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com