RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mund's Park Rv Park, Renter BEWARE!!!
Deserteyes2
post Jul 15 2014, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 88981

I recommend not making any reservations at Mund's Park RV Resort in Flagstaff. They have a non-refundable deposit policy on their lodging and regardless of circumstances will NOT refund your money.

I booked a vacation 90 days in advance and a few days after booking my reservation, I received notice from my employer that my unit will be dismissed/laid off effective July 3. When I requested an exception due to unforeseen circumstances the owner refused to refund the money.

While I was aware of the non-refundable policy of Mund's Park, I was obviously unaware of a pending layoff. I disputed the charge with the credit card company and they gave a temporary credit while they attempted to work with the merchant bank to refund the charge. I was just notified by mail by Citibank that I will have to pay the charge regardless of my 90 day cancellation. Renter beware!! I give Mund's Park zero stars for their unethical business practices by collecting my deposit and re-renting the space to another innocent unsuspecting customer. The only reason they received one star is because Yelp will not allow zero stars. I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau in Arizona.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
Replies
Texasrvers
post Jul 16 2014, 09:37 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

'Nuff said.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com