RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Review Submittal Policy
RTA
post Aug 18 2014, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 89717

As a new member, I am unsure of the policy regarding submitting a review. I have read the section "How to Submit a Review" but it appears that a member has to submit a minimum of 3 reviews before they will be considered. This criteria or policy was stated in a post back in 2006. I cannot find any current information as to whether or not this policy is still in effect. I would have thought that if it were, it would have been included in the "How to Submit a Review" section of the forum.

I am a bit of a loss as to why a member has to submit a minimum of 3 reviews before they will be considered. Apparently, it has something to do with "security" but the security of "what" or "who"?? Is a single review not worthy or legitimate?

Just recently, we visited an RV park and I did spend some time and effort and wrote a review of this campground and submitted it. I was a bit puzzled as to why it took so long to appear but by sheer accident, I found this policy "buried" in amongst several pages of posts about reviews.

I realize there has to be some guidelines or criteria concerning reviews but I would suggest that it would help new members if these submission rules were "up front and center" so that they are easily accessed and better understood. Can they not be included in the "How to Submit a Review" sticky?

It could take us quite some time to visit 3 or more RV parks. In addition to taking a rather lengthy time for the review to appear (in excess of 2 weeks apparently), this 3 review minimum is not really "user friendly" and involves an unreasonable length of time.

I would appreciate an explanation regarding the 3 review minimum criteria and its impact on "security".

Thank you

--------------------
[size=3]

2008 Keystone Cougar
TV: 2005 GMC Duramax/Alison
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com