Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Christmas Pic - Yes I know it is off subject
Cheryl Fuller
post Dec 9 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3340

At the risk of being chastised, I am posting a topic totally unrelated to rv parks. I consider all of you my rv buddies so just had to post this pic I just took of my grandson in his Santa hat with our dog, who was supposed to have a Santa hat on also, but as you can see, it is laying on the floor as he refused to leave it on. If I have to make this rv related, let's just say that my grandson, Scotty, has stayed at several rv parks with his grandpa and I!!!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Cheryl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Cheryl Fuller
post Dec 10 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3340

Thanks Cheryl and Butch. I didn't know we had the general chat area and knew I was probably crossing the line in posting the pic, but just had to share. Butch, I am so jealous - I want a grandaughter so badly. As much as I love the little guy, would love to have a little girl around. I am the only girl (have 4 brothers). I have only boys, and my brothers have only boys and our kids (sons) have only boys. My dad has 10 grandchildren - 10 grandsons!!! My daughter in law and son were recently expecting again but at 20 weeks, the baby died so she had to go ahead and deliver it then and it also was another boy. I don't think we are ever going to see a little girl in this family!!!

--------------------
Cheryl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com