RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> passport america, which is the best discount koa passport
brahler2005
post Feb 3 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5251

What are the best discount cards to have AAA, passport, koa, etc we are traveling to cali from daytonaand i need input on some good disount memberships are good for this particular trip daytona beach fl to la california.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Butch
post Feb 3 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3801

We have two cards we use, 1) Good Sam card @ 10% discount, 2) a KOA Gold Card @ 15% discount. The KOA Gold Card is obtainable after 20 stays at KOA campgrounds, note that the card is issued for the next year after your stays. If you have a Gold card, be very watchful of the amount you are charged. Upon registering, have been given the 10% discount, when in fact a 15% discount should have been given. We personally do not have a Passport card, but we were traveling with our Florida friends, in July of 2005, and they had made reservations at a Passport campground in upstate New York. The campground on first observation looked just okay, but upon closer observation, it was substandard. On the third day, of a five day stay, we had to leave because of conditions. As this was our first time of being involved with a Passport campground, I really feel that we will not join Passport or even stay at a Passport listed campground in the future. Definitely was not a good experience, but have to give a benefit of doubt as to the conditions that exist at other Passport cgs.

--------------------
Butch & Kathy
and "Greta"
says, "me too !"
FMCA # F412606
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com