RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Southern Utah, CG recommendations for Utah
Christina
post Sep 19 2003, 11:48 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

I'm looking for a little information on any of the private/public CG's in the Bryce Canyon/Zion area. We have never visited the area, and I have read mixed reviews. We are not adverse to dry camping, but if there are any particularly good (&spacious) private parks we'd like to hear about them. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rick
post Jan 27 2004, 09:57 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

Stayed at Coral Pink Sands SP in Kanab UT last April with 29' trailer. About one spectacular hour to Zion and a couple to Bryce. Loved it. Paved sites and water hookups. Very quiet, clean, and uncommercial with a great staff. A unique experience and we shall return.

Stayed one night at Ruby's but left because of impending snowstorm. It was OK with plenty of room but not great.

In Moab stayed a few nights at Canyonlands CG. Tight fit, noisy but easy walk to shops and restaurants. Not a good place to hang out at all.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Christina   Southern Utah   Sep 19 2003, 11:48 AM
Leo   You can stay at the National Park camground in Zio...   Sep 22 2003, 06:34 PM
Jerry A   Virgin, UT has one of Trailer Life's highest r...   Sep 23 2003, 10:44 PM
John   I agree with Jerry. Zion River Resort is a really...   Oct 29 2003, 08:45 PM
janmcn   Bryce is one of our favorites! The whole area ...   Oct 31 2003, 01:26 PM
beastdriver   I can't tell you much about Utah except where ...   Nov 10 2003, 10:08 AM
John Blue   Christina, You would like Zion Nat Park. You can...   Dec 1 2003, 10:03 AM
gmsfool   We are currently snowbirding at Zion River Resort....   Jan 3 2004, 09:28 PM
rick   Stayed at Coral Pink Sands SP in Kanab UT last Apr...   Jan 27 2004, 09:57 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com