RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Owner's Input?, How do you know?
Finder9
post Sep 22 2003, 11:22 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Question: How do you know if an owner/operator or their mother-in-law is posting favorable reviews in order to counterbalance some bad ones? I don't think there is anyway you can tell, is there?
Just curious.....seems like there can be a stretch of bad ones for a location and then all of a sudden it's the greatest.
Thanks --- but don't give away any secrets. I'm simply taking the position that "majority rules".
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
JJ
post Sep 24 2003, 10:29 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

I am glad that the webmasters attempt to track this but it is not fool proof. Twice in my travels as a full-timer I have been in a park office using the modem connection and had an owner/manager ask what website I was looking at while researching parks for future stays. When I told them what it was they then looked it up and I personally saw both of these persons submit reviews, "glowing" of course, about their parks and both of those that I know of are still listed . The first was at Space Coast RV Park in League City TX, the second was at the former KOA south of Atlanta in McDonough I believe.
Secondly, my sister workcamps at a park in Iowa and initially referred me to this site some time ago. The park she is at had several poor reviews which she pointed out to the owners who then delegated her to respond with favorable reviews which she did. Same for the park she works at in Texas during the winter.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Finder9   Owner's Input?   Sep 22 2003, 11:22 AM
aldebnj   I know that I am the odd man out for one of our fa...   Sep 22 2003, 02:22 PM
Webmaster   We track the IP addresses as the reviews come in a...   Sep 23 2003, 03:22 PM
Finder9   Thanks! Appreciate the info. Jack   Sep 24 2003, 08:12 AM
JJ   I am glad that the webmasters attempt to track thi...   Sep 24 2003, 10:29 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com