Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need Help With Ipod
Cheryl Fuller
post Mar 20 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3340

Okay guys, I really really really need some expert advice. I got a new iPod today to use during my workouts, but trying to figure it out is kicking my butt. I have 175 songs in my Library playlist but everytime I click "update iPod", it only downloads 25 of them. I have read the manual and done the things it says but still does not work. I am so frustrated and about ready to throw the thing against the wall!!! Can't you see the pleading cry for help in my eyes in the pic below...okay, I know it's fuzzy but it's the best I could do!!!
Have any of you encountered this problem and how did you fix it???

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Cheryl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Butch
post Mar 22 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3801

Cheryl,

As I know zero about an iPod, I said to myself, self, where would you obtain the info to correct the problem ? "Kids", they use them, they would know, so that was going to be my response to your question this morning, but you have the answer---very good.
Have been looking at weather in your area, hope you like the color "white". We have had, at this point, only 31 inches of snow which is less than half of our normal 70 inches. We have had a very "easy" winter so far anyway as we have not had a below -0 day this winter.
We wish you & your husband a blessing of a safe, enjoyable vacation. Safe travels.

--------------------
Butch & Kathy
and "Greta"
says, "me too !"
FMCA # F412606
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com