Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Review Camping Dates, * PLEASE READ *
RussJ
post Sep 15 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #16

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 26920

Just had a problem submitting a review.

Completed a review on a campground, in Vegas and went on to a review of my next campground. Filled in all of the info and then submitted an recv'd an error msg, to enter the 'day', did so and resubmitted and recv'd the same error msg, did this about three times and gave up. What's up ? Hesitent to enter ay other reviews, especially after entering lengthy comments and not being able to complete.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanx

RWJ
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Sep 15 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

Sorry you had trouble. It sounds like you did everything right so all I can say is to be sure you entered the date correctly. I know you think you did, but the system is usually right so please try again. Also here are some suggestions so you won't lose all your comments if it doesn't work.

1. Before you try to send the review, copy your comments so if the form is lost you will at least have your comments that you can paste back in a new form.

2. You could write your comments in Word (or some other word processor) and then copy and paste your comments onto the review. And again if you lose the review for some reason you will still have your comments to paste in again.

Try again and let us know if it works or not so that we can look into it further.
+Quote Post
beecavebee
post Oct 2 2010, 09:18 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 50549

Am I to understand that my review will not be shown until I give two other ones. That is hard to believe and I would appreciate an explanation to that ruling. Thank you.
+Quote Post
John Blue
post Oct 2 2010, 09:45 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 214

This is true. The problem we found was park owners and work campers would write up there park over and over as a great place. No park owners can write reviews and if you only write one review this would be very odd to see. We all travel a lot and three reviews is a small number. Also the reviews need to be on different parks.

--------------------
John
Brandon, Fl.
FMCA F-248693
Foretravel MH
Honda CRV tow
+Quote Post
travelingfools
post Apr 26 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 56052

I made a post on the wrong RV park..Is there anyway to get that 1 removed..I have never been there and I posted a bad review...sorry
+Quote Post
John Blue
post Apr 26 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 214

Yes, send in the in formation to "Contact Us" and you will find this at the bottom of all pages. Need the name of park, city, and state on wrong park plus new park. It would also help to send the ID# and you will see this in right side of parks name. Someone will help you. smile.gif

--------------------
John
Brandon, Fl.
FMCA F-248693
Foretravel MH
Honda CRV tow
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com