Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holiday Rv Park In North Platte
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
Jerry S
A recent review of Holiday RV Park in North Platte, NE gave a positive review of this park but stated that is was not the best in the state. I was the reviewer who, in a review last August, said that it might be the best full facility (FHU, WIFI, cable, and a pool) RV park in the state. I am hoping that the reviewer who disagreed with my statement will see this post and tell me what Nebraska RV is better. Remember, I said "full facility (FHU, WIFI, cable, and a pool). There are not exactly a ton of RV parks in Nebraska with those facilities. I've stayed in at least 7 RV parks in the state and only 3 fit this category. Holiday's close proximity to shopping and eateries is also a big plus. Being an urban dweller, I am fortunate that the interstate traffic noise that bothers so many people on the site at so many parks, seldoms bothers me.

Of course, anybody is welcome to nominate a NE full facility park that they consider to the best in the state.
FosterImposters
Rats... laugh.gif No replies to your question.
Like you Jerry...I was curious about other Nebraska RV parks that might rival North Platte's. We're frequent fliers across I-80. Many years ago (10 ?), happened upon a small park in Kearney (Clyde and Vi's) that had similar potential. It's apparently fallen into disrepair. We play with the idea of buying and upgrading as a seasonal.
Location, location, location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.