Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linking To Rvpr
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > General Chat
skipanda
Is it possible to link to only reviews that I have posted? Of course the reader could see the rest of the reviews if he/she chose to but I'd like to have only my reviews show up when first linked from our website. I think I've seen it done before but I can figure out how.
Denali
QUOTE(skipanda @ Mar 27 2009, 02:04 PM) *

Is it possible to link to only reviews that I have posted? Of course the reader could see the rest of the reviews if he/she chose to but I'd like to have only my reviews show up when first linked from our website. I think I've seen it done before but I can figure out how.
I think I see how to do it.

Find a review that you have posted. Below it you will see a link that says something like "The user that posted this reviews has 6 other reviews online, click here to see them." Simply copy that link. I assume the link does not go stale as you add more reviews.
DXSMac
I just tried Denali's suggestion and it worked. Just do as Denali said and "bookmarK" or "favorite" it.

JJ
skipanda
Mucho Grassi Kids!
John Blue
Now we have one more happy camper in the group! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.