Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Review??
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
westernrvparkowner
Saw another review, or at least a posting in the review area. The reviewer gave the park a 3 and said it was a test review. I really feel for that park. I guess they lost the review lottery. Come on, if you wish to conduct a test, write a real review for a park you visited and see if it posts. How unfair is this to the park. I know everyone says they read the reviews and dismiss the outrageous ones, but a low score is a low score and I would be furious if it was my park.
pianotuna
Hi Western,

If it is a test review then the Park doesn't likely exist. And I'm sure it will be removed.

QUOTE(westernrvparkowner @ May 24 2009, 10:40 AM) *

Saw another review, or at least a posting in the review area. The reviewer gave the park a 3 and said it was a test review. I really feel for that park. I guess they lost the review lottery. Come on, if you wish to conduct a test, write a real review for a park you visited and see if it posts. How unfair is this to the park. I know everyone says they read the reviews and dismiss the outrageous ones, but a low score is a low score and I would be furious if it was my park.
DXSMac
Which park was it? I was reading the "new" reviews this morning and I didn't see it.......

JJ
westernrvparkowner
Looks like the webmaster took it down, it was new around 9:30 mountain time, now it is gone. Go job, webmaster!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.