Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ????? Ok, This Is Funny
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
summerland
[quote]We were here just one night. This campground is really too far from the I-95 or the Florida Turnpike for just one night, but I would not camp here any longer than that. The pull-throughs were really just "pull-overs" on the entrance driveway. They were not really even long enough to get into with our 40' motorhome. Thank goodness no one else was using one of the 5 pull throughs that night. When the drivers side slide was out, we worried about being hit if someone drove in the entrance. The camp ground had about three pages of rules. While I do not think we broke any of them in our 10 hour stay, that is just too many rules to follow. The major problems were distance from the interstate and turnpike, about 6 miles with city traffic, and lack of secure and safe pull through spots. We camped here in a Tent dry.gif[quote]
Denali
As you probably know, the system automatically adds the "We camped here in a xxxx" based on what the reviewer selected at the bottom of the review. (If the reviewer includes the text "We camped in a xxx" in his/her review, the moderators delete it.)

In this case either the reviewer clicked the wrong button, selecting "Tent" when intending to hit "Motorhome", or the moderator accidentally hit the "Tent" button when approving the review.

--
Dave
dalsgal
Whatever they did...!..it's still funny
Texasrvers
The review checkers do not select the box to show the type of RV. The reviewers do that, so it is likely that this one accidentally hit the wrong button. The reviewer checkers are supposed to verify that the check is correct, but sometimes things slip by. Anyway it has been corrected.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.