Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting To Know You.....
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > General Chat
DXSMac
Today I was helping my very special gentleman friend of five months to winterize his RV. He thought his tanks were completely empty, but he pulled the valves out just in case. Well, when he pulled the black tank valve out.... um....... well........ apparently...... there was some very THICK "leftovers" still in his tank. It was liquid enough to spill out, but it was still..... THICK. He thinks he knows how and why those "leftovers" were there, that's not my point.

My point is......... You cannot ever say that you INTIMATELY know someone until you have had the wonderful "bonding" experience of inadvertently observing the contents of their BLACK TANK!

JJ
Texasrvers
Eeeewww, that's a bonding experience I could do without. ohmy.gif laugh.gif
dalsgal
Bonding? as in black glue? biggrin.gif
telm59
QUOTE(dalsgal @ Dec 1 2009, 02:08 PM) *

Bonding? as in black glue? biggrin.gif

very good comeback!!!!!.....i like it!!!!!! biggrin.gif
HappiestCamper
QUOTE(DXSMac @ Dec 1 2009, 12:52 PM) *

Today I was helping my very special gentleman friend of five months <snip>

Ah, now we know why you haven't been posting as much as you used to rolleyes.gif
DXSMac
QUOTE(HappiestCamper @ Dec 1 2009, 01:30 PM) *

Ah, now we know why you haven't been posting as much as you used to rolleyes.gif

Met the dude during my volunteer trip to Kentucky this summer! He was volunteering, too, and he was in an RV! PERFECT MATCH!

JJ
Lindsay Richards
Does he have a toad???
pianotuna
Hi JJ,

He is one lucky guy to have met someone as special as you smile.gif
John Blue
JJ,

Do we have a date set yet for this very special gentleman? tongue.gif
DXSMac
Yes, he had a toad with him, he let me use it a couple of times to go buy food. I did pay for gas that I used.

As for any "date," nope, no reason for that right now.

JJ
BBear
QUOTE(DXSMac @ Dec 1 2009, 10:52 AM) *

Today I was helping my very special gentleman friend of five months to winterize his RV. He thought his tanks were completely empty, but he pulled the valves out just in case. Well, when he pulled the black tank valve out.... um....... well........ apparently...... there was some very THICK "leftovers" still in his tank. It was liquid enough to spill out, but it was still..... THICK. He thinks he knows how and why those "leftovers" were there, that's not my point.

My point is......... You cannot ever say that you INTIMATELY know someone until you have had the wonderful "bonding" experience of inadvertently observing the contents of their BLACK TANK!

JJ

laugh.gif JJ, that is too funny!! Thanks for sharing your "Black Tank" experience!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.