Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoney Creek Rv Park
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
rapid4b
was wondering if anybody has been to stoney creek rv park in osseo,wi, I may plan a trip[ and swing through

Thanx,Randy
NorthernIllinoisPlumber
QUOTE(rapid4b @ Mar 22 2010, 12:40 AM) *

was wondering if anybody has been to stoney creek rv park in osseo,wi, I may plan a trip[ and swing through

Thanx,Randy

Ditto...we frequent the area, the reviews looked good. Anyone got any pictures?
wal1
Yes, we were there two summers ago. We loved it! It is a new campground and is nicely paved, has a skate park, pool, water play area, restuarant that is open on the weekends, and I think weekend activities. We only stayed one night on our way back from the Dells. We'd love to go back again.

When I have a little more time, I will post some photos we took.
wal1
Here are a bunch of pictures from their website:
http://www.stoneycreekrvresort.com/photos.htm

I am attaching some of our pictures also. We only spent one night there. I think it was a Thursday night in late July 2008.

We really enjoyed our short stay at this park.
NorthernIllinoisPlumber
Thanks for the pictures and opinion. The park does look nice...but very sunny. Are there a lot of shady areas? It sure looks kid friendly.

Also, did you camp in the Dells?
capemaal
Don't waste your time, IMHO. See my review of 4/3/10.
mdcamping
huh.gif ??
NorthernIllinoisPlumber
QUOTE(capemaal @ Apr 4 2010, 08:52 AM) *

We wont see it unless you have made three reviews as a member.
Texasrvers
QUOTE(capemaal @ Apr 4 2010, 08:52 AM) *

I see a new review for a KOA in Stony RIDGE, Ohio--not Stoney Creek RV Park in Wisconsin. Are you sure you don't have your camps mixed up?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.