QUOTE(chowhound @ Aug 18 2011, 02:15 PM)
I wonder what all you are "assisted" with? I suppose services just like the regular facilities? Interesting concept, if they can make money at it, I am sure we will see more of them as we baby boomers drive off into the sunset.
CARE is a place where you will receive professional help for the things you may no longer be able to do. It is not a nursing home. Its goal is to delay or eliminate the need for a nursing home.
* More Information About Escapees CARE, Inc. *
* CARE provides three meals and a snack seven days a week. CARE averages 35,000 to 42,000 meals served per year.
* Escapees CARE schedules medical appointments for most of its residents, and provides transportation to and from the appointments for those residents who no longer drive.
* Escapees CARE has a nurse on duty eight hours during the business day.
* The Escapees CARE's adult day care program provides a secure day room, and a trained staff to provide monitoring, games, exercise and much more for the adult day care clients and residents.
* The atmosphere at CARE is like an RV rally. It is nothing like a nursing home!
Those are just some of the services provided at Escapees CARE.
Escapees CARE, Inc. is able to provide its services at a very affordable rates due to the generosity of Escapees RV Club members through their monetary donations and volunteering.