Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Portland Or - Bus Access
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > General Chat
mr zap
We are planning a stop in Portland Oregon in June... Does anyone know of a way or where to park an RV and get to public transportation?

The two parks, on the north side of Portland, require some walking to get to a bus stop.

I am traveling in a pickup camper and would rather leave it parked someplace while touring.

Thanks for any suggestions.
jamarynn1
QUOTE(mr zap @ May 9 2012, 11:53 AM) *

We are planning a stop in Portland Oregon in June... Does anyone know of a way or where to park an RV and get to public transportation?

The two parks, on the north side of Portland, require some walking to get to a bus stop.

I am traveling in a pickup camper and would rather leave it parked someplace while touring.

Thanks for any suggestions.

We stayed at the Portland Fairview RV Park in Fairview. If I remember correctly, you can catch the bus about a block away from the park. It'll take you to near Pioneer Square in Portland. Check the Tri-Met website for details. We really liked the park.
mr zap
Many thanks for the response... That looks like the place! Bus line right out front on the street.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.